Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Snow in September



I'm laughing so hard that this post is following one about cherishing each moment & all that garbage (just kidding!).
Yesterday some boxes of Halloween stuff was delivered that was packed in styrofoam. I unfortunately gave Max the job of getting the styrofaom in a trash bag. Of course he couldn't not mess around with it. It got TOTALLY out of hand. That stuff gets magnetized & sticks everywhere! It took me HOURS to get it cleaned up (after I took pictures).
The look on Brian's face when he walked in & saw this was priceless! (he's a total clean freak)
And then, the toilet overflowed, like as in poo water running out into the hallway!
I'm glad these cherished moment are OVER!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh yes, Nicole! It is me. Stephanie Bair! Hilarious! Your blog is so great! Thanks for finding me! We need to stay in touch and you need to send anyone I'm missing, (which would be everyone), my way because I've lost touch! Your family is so beautiful! I didn't see a close up of you. . . So I can return the compliment! :) Hope you're doing well!

Stephanie said...

p.s. I'll add you to my list and you add mine so we can find more people! I'm new to this blogging thing, can you tell?

Michelle said...

hahahahahaahha!!!!!!

Jen said...

sounds like you kept it together. I think I would have FREAKED! If you can handle this with a smile and even take pics maybe you should have another one!

Leigh said...

That's a great picture. It reminds me of a time when we had a magician for Tag's birthday and he let the kids throw confetti ALL ALL ALL over the house. Tommy was about ready to kick him out. Love it!

Noelle said...

YOur amazing for letting them play in it. There are some things that a mom is allowed to lose it at and that one is on the top of my list!!! Great sense of humor. Didn't you get ticked just a little bit?

Noelle said...

I tag you. visit my blog and copy my text. Come on, it will be fun!

Holly said...

K, spill it! Did you yell and scream first? I SO would have! Oh my heck! I probably would have died! Um, but the look on your boys face - totally priceless!

Banks Family said...

My boys would've loved that, what fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...