Monday, March 30, 2009

Jake's basketball season

I'm so very behind in EVERYTHING right now.....including this blog. I need to push a pause button on life....wouldn't that be great!

Little League in full swing, Max's birthday party, out-of-town friends staying with us, NAL Nationals matches, Spring Break laundry I'm still working on, Daisy diarrhea in her crate 2 days in a row, and then taking on some commercial photo gigs lately........I want to hide in a corner & take a long nap!

Anyhoo..........

Jake's basketball season wrapped up a few weeks ago. They did awesome! Coach Joe worked these guys pretty hard & I think it paid off. And it's fun that they can keep their same team each season. These boys are all such cute buddies.


A few action shots.......






Great season, boys!!!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth, Woman!! These photos are great. And my boy made it onto your famous blog! We really need to get together soon.

Holly said...

I'm with Leigh... we need to plan a girls lunch or something. I feel like I haven't gotten to talk to you guys in a long, long time. I guess I'll get to see you soon - tomorrow - at baseball. Ha! Anyhow, love the pics (like always)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...