Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had the Bakers with us for Halloween this year, so it was extra fun!
Brian was stoked to have a buddy to help him out with the "haunted house" , which was a little scarier this year I think.
I was a lame Halloween mom & didn't get dressed up. I'm so ashamed. I'll have to make up for it next year.
So this is what Halloween 2009 looked like.............









Then off to the Neighborhood Block Party..............





My favorite costumes of the night..........Tina Turner & Prince........formerly known as Tommy & Leigh. They were awesome!


Til next year, Haunted House!

Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

jlarnett said...

I need that picture of Greg...He looks so gross! Can you email me a copy sometime???

Thanks!

Jill Ison said...

your exposures are always so perfect! the whites are never blown and the coloring is just the right amount of bright! I've seen lots of photographrs blogs but your's is still one of my very favorites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...