Sunday, January 31, 2010

Marlee turns 15 !

Our little Sweet Pea turned 15 today!!!

Her friends kidnapped her this morning & took her to breakfast & got ready for school together.

They made her this awesome t-shirt.

Then Brian & I took her to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, her fave.

Then later she has a 007 party planned.

I had her make a list of her.....

FAVES AT FIFTEEN

movie - Monty Python & the Holy Grail

song - 'All These Things That I've Done' by the Killers

singer - Taylor Swift

band - Muse / The Killers

food - burrrrito!!!

TV show - American Idol / 24

sport - volleyball

outfit - skinny jeans, leopard flats & some random shirt

celebrity - Taylor Lautner :D

thing to do after school - walk to someone's house w/ friends

school subject - biology or orchestra

possession - my new purple iPod

thing to do with friends - be crazy INSANE!!!

thing to look forward to - DRIVING!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARS! WE LOVE YOU!!!



2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Happy Birthday Marlee! You are such a doll! I can't believe how fast time goes! Wasn't I just 15???

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Marlee ~ I can't believe our kids are getting so old!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...